Jeep Liberty Only Blows Defrost
Ac is only blowing through the defrost vents in the dashboard.
Jeep liberty only blows defrost. I have a 2010 jeep liberty. My 2012 jeep liberty s air conditioning is only blowing out of the defrost vents not anywhere else. I have a multimeter so if need be i can test the continuity but everything online seems to suggest vac issues. Quick video on how to fix a c blowing through defrost on all settings on a 2003 jeep wrangler tj 4 0l.
Any ideas on how i can fix this issue. The defrost only blows warm air on the 2008 jeep liberty. It will not switch from defrost to vents or floor. When i turn the mode selector dial from defrost to face i hear something going on inside.
If that s not working then it will not let you switch location that you want the air to come out. Ive replaced the switch panel i need help find answers to your 2010 jeep liberty question from certified mechanics and auto experts. Took the dash panels off. The defrost only blows warm air on the passenger side.
This video will show you how to fix the problem where your ac system only blows air from the defrost vent this is good for any jeep cherokee liberty wrangler. My 2012 jeep liberty will only blow out of the defrost vents and will not divert to the front or floor vents. Seems like the air volume is the same or similar.
- Suzuki Samurai Jeep Axle Swap
- Used Ford Trucks In San Antonio
- Mosler Gt3 Top Speed
- Oldsmobile Quad 4 For Sale
- Western Star Kansas City
- Used Gmc General Trucks For Sale
- Western Star Red Deer
- Riverside Chevrolet Oil Change
- Thule Bike Rack On Jeep Wrangler
- Xamis Ford Jacksonville Il
- Top Rated Jeep Hardtop Hoist
- Zero Percent Financing At Ford
- Ram Test Windows 10
- Silverado Key Fob Upgrade
- Used Gmc Acadia Baton Rouge
- Willys Overland Truck Parts
- New Gmc High Country
- Xit Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
- Power Wheels Jeep Hurricane Hemi
- Oldsmobile Jetstar For Sale