Jeep Only Starts With Gas Pedal Down
Now even after it starts and is warmed up it idles rough.
Jeep only starts with gas pedal down. I have a 1996 jeep grand cherokee. Then the other day it would not start. There are no check engine lights. Resolving car won t start unless i give it gas problem to diagnose the fuel pump an amp clamp is placed over the positive pump wire.
Cold starts it will start fine and run great but after i let it warm up will start to hesitate when i touch the gas it will rev up high rpm for long periods of time before returning to idle. The engine starts up and dies on her after one rev she gets it to start backup with one turn of the ignition key. Posted by mombec on jun 21 2009 want answer 0. Next start the vehicle and use a voltmeter to set and record the amperage reading.
Ginger gets the jeep to start pretty fast she presses down on the brake pedal she barely gives the gas pedal one pump. Then compare the recorded readings to the manufacturer s defined specification. Jeep will not start unless you give it gas and then after it is running if you take your foot off the gas pedal it dies. I was thinking vacuum leak but can t seem to find one.
Once i let off the gas it dies out. You need to get a new battery then try to start it.
- Waco Chevrolet Body Shop
- New Gmc High Country
- Repuestos Chevrolet En Brasil
- Zero Percent Financing At Ford
- Preço Ipva Ford Ka 2017
- Riverside Chevrolet Rome Georgia
- Pierce Arrow Show Branson
- Tillery Chevrolet Gmc Moriarty Nm
- Studebaker East Ball State
- Rc Jeep Land Rover
- Ram Test Windows 10
- Studebaker Pickup For Sale
- Xamis Ford Jacksonville Il
- Stoneacre Ford York Vans
- Young Oldsmobile Owosso Michigan
- Thule Bike Rack On Jeep Wrangler
- Peças Chevrolet Nova Iguaçu
- Quirk Chevrolet Quincy Massachusetts
- Yukon Denali Not Starting
- Zone Jeep Jk Lift